Friday, October 18, 2013

It's FRIDAY!!!

WOW! So this is what it feels like to know that when I leave here I have the whole weekend to NOT WORK!! TGIF I can now say that with feeling and hope and excitement! Lovin' it! This week has been hectic. I can't remember what I did Monday after work. Must have cleaned or something. Tuesday I met up with Owl and Potential Landlord. Turns out that there has been a bunch of miscommunication going on. He is moving out of his house this Monday and I am helping him clean up a bit and pack on Saturday. We worked out price and bills and everything and now things are much clearer and I think that this will be a good place for me in the coming months. We will be setting up electricity very soon and learning how to deal with gas/water/trash in a house (not apartment!) I have been watering my Jardin and it appears to be just sitting there. Give it a few weeks and hopefully the seeds will sprout. I need boxes!! Frank has been working trimming trees on the side so we have a little extra expendable income at the moment, which is nice because tomorrow is out anniversary :) only 5 months, but it feels like it has been much longer than that. We are going to a haunted house tonight and I plan on yoga Sunday with Yogi. I need to stop by a fabric store for a few odds and ends for my costume. I'm pulling out my faerie costume from a few years ago. I made a skirt all by myself and learned quite a bit about sewing. I also made some wings out of wire clothes hangers. Much better than the flimsy, lame, expensive ones you can get at party stores. Well it looks like we are cutting out 15 minutes early. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE FRIDAYS!!!?

2 comments:

bulletholes said...

Isn't it great to have a regular schedule?

Waterbaby said...

Loving it :)