Thursday, October 3, 2013

Four Letter Words

Waking up at 6am has always been hard for me. I don't usually do mornings. Last night by 10:30 I was out. Exhausted. I hardly ever get to sleep before midnight. My schedule is changing. I may have to aquire a taste for coffee, I have heard great things about the stuff. For the first time in my life I have to dress like a real person to come to work. I have been here for 5 days and I'm running out of appropriate outfits. I need to check out a second hand store so I can pick up a few things but I'm not sure when I'll have the time, working both jobs. I also need a pair of shoes that aren't tennis shoes or high heels or dirty flip flops. I want to take the dogs to the park so we can play but by the time I get home and changed, I just don't have the energy. I'm glad Frank is home with them while I'm at work, it's nice not to feel guilty that they are home alone all day long, because they aren't. :) Next week will get better and then the 14th is the last day at the old job, so I'll be home at 6ish instead of 10ish.

I did a crossword puzzle at work yesterday. The one I am working on today is much more difficult. Anyone know of a five letter for "burning up" ?vir? I'm having trouble with that one. And a few others.

2 comments:

bulletholes said...

I want to take you shopping soon!
It will take a while to get used to the new schedule. Make sure you hop out of bed, dont hit the snooze, you'll feel better than if you drag it out. et in the shower quick as you can!

Try AFIRE.

Waterbaby said...

A Fire!! That is awesome, thanks dad! And I do, I drag myself out of bed as soon as it goes off, even if I would rather lay there another "5 minutes"