Friday, October 25, 2013

Evolution

I changed my mind. After two days of putting words into drafts, I decided to man up and just post them. If they suck, they suck. I am holding myself accountable. I want to do that more often, hold myself accountable for things. Like yoga. I want to form a habit of practicing yoga every day. Last night I did a few poses to help loosen up my back, which has been hurting me. The night before I did one Sun Salutation. Even a few poses is better than saying, "I can't do an hour, so I'll try again tomorrow" Healthy habits. Writing has become a healthy habit too. Mostly I have been spewing words at the computer but I think I may start to have a little direction. I enjoy journaling I suppose, but that is not why I'm here. I want to DO something with this blog and right now, the name fits. It's just tiny little pieces of my life. I want it to evolve. I want more from it. I want to be awesome. You can find my Book-To-Be over at http://typewithoutthinking.blogspot.com/

No comments: