Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ode to My Beauty

My don’t you look so lovely this morning
Sitting there in all your beauty just waiting
Just sitting ever so patiently
Waiting for me to pick you up, and hold you
Caress your body and stroke your every curve
How I long for you, my dear sweet beauty
Oh this ring on my finger means nothing
My passion and my heart and my soul belong to you
Fore I would be nothing without you
My mind would be mush and I would be incapable of felling
I couldn’t wake up every morning
If I knew you wouldn’t be there waiting for me
Never have I felt such an undeniable passion
Such a love that could over power me this way
It’s so undeniable this connection we have
I can’t stand the time I spend away from you
I sit in class and day dream of you
Counting the minutes until I can come home to see you
And when I open the door my heart fills with joy because there you are!
You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on
Never could I let you go, not even for a million dollars
You have been with me through all the hard times
And never once have you left me
You have always been right there next to me
Jeering me on telling me to go for it
Make those dreams come true
Well without you those dreams would never even be close to possible
SO this is my thank you
For everything you do for me and everything you mean to me
This is an ode to you my beauty
Oh my dear Waterbaby how I love you so

Colorado wrote this for me :)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Incredibly sweet! He's going to make a great husband some day (soon!)

GrizzBabe said...

Awwwwwwwww!!!

Waterbaby said...

He makes me blush sometimes :)

bulletholes said...

hell, he makes ME blush!
Thats one romantic guy you got there!