Thursday, September 26, 2013

Guess What!

Today I start my brand new job. I have been training dogs for the last two and a half years. I'm excited about my new adventure. It is my very first full-time job, I will be sitting at a computer for eight hours a day, five days a week, 8am to 5pm. (I get an hour for lunch!) I am a receptionist, which basically means that I sit here all day and answer the telephone and wait for someone to walk through the door. I get to read a lot. So I decided to dig out the old blog and start updating it again. I may not keep up with it but I thought I would give it a shot, it may become something I really enjoy doing. I work for this little bitty family owned company that has something to do with oil, I mean, I am in Texas so what are the odds really?

1 comment:

bulletholes said...

Yay! Something to do with oil! You funny!